1.What is Global Mudra Science Day?
Global Mudra Science Day is a Day dedicated to Wonderful Science of Mudras. World’s First Global Mudra Science Day will be celebrated on December 10 -2011 and then onwards it will be an annual Global event, basic aim of this day is to create awareness and promote Mudras and its scientific benefits globally among children and Youth.
Global Mudra Science Day is a collective event and On that particular day approx children, youth along with adults can practise Gyan & Prana Mudras from their respective locations any time as per their convenience.
2.Why Global Mudra Science Day?
According to World Health Organization – Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity and Mudra Practise which is an ancient practise will help one and all to achieve health not only at physical level but also at Mental & emotional.
In simple terms regular practise of Simple Mudras was proven to improve one’s IQ, EQ and also SQ.
Gyan Mudra: Mudra To Improve IQ.
- This mudra is good for stresses and strains, insomnia, emotional instability, indecisiveness, excessive anger, idleness, laziness, etc.
- Great help in increasing memory and I.Q.
- It can help cure sleeplessness and get one off sleeping pills also.
- If done as per the ideal specifications it can show miracles. Otherwise too, it will only benefit the practitioner.
Pran Mudra: Mudra to increase Energy Levels & Self Confidence
- An all time useful Mudra and can be done for any length of time, any time, any place and will only help in adding to the benefits.
- The mudra helps to increase the Pran Shakti or the “Life force”.
- It increases one’s self confidence. It helps the body in increasing its vitality and sustenance when deprived of food and water.
- It helps in improving weak eyesight and quiescence (motionlessness) of the eyes.
It supports any other treatment where an individual is short on confidence.
3. Who Can participate in this Event?
- This program is open to people of all ages, gender, and races with focus on children and youth.
- This Event is open to one all and anyone who is breathing can participate in this unique global endeavour.
4.What is the Science behind Mudras – Finger Postures?
Mudra Science – Science of Neurons.
Any living body is made of 5 distinct elements, namely Fire, Wind, Ether, Earth and Water.
The 5 fingers of the hand represent these 5 elements:
1. Thumb Fire
2. Forefinger Wind
3. Middle finger Ether
4. Ring finger Earth (solid matter)
5. Little finger Water (liquid matter)
- The finger tips of every living being have many concentrated nerve root endings, which are free energy discharge points.
- By touching together of the tips of the fingers or the finger tips to other parts of the palms, the fingers form what is called a psycho-neural lock.
- The free energy (Prana) is then redirected back into the body. Knowing which elements are out of sync we can decide which elements need to be corrected.
- Then keeping the specified nerves stretched for specified periods, tones up of the nervous system.
- The advantage in Mudras is that the pressure to be applied on the nerves is automatic and controlled by the shape and size of one’s own, fingers and not by external agencies.